Microsoft Store

»Search The Web

Custom Search

Friday 30 January 2009

Pick n' Play

As good parents, we must be able to pick good toys for our children. You can go to a Toy Shop, spend your time there checking all items.

Or you can find more simple ways to do that.

Newspapers and magazines provide such information. Or the Internet, maybe ?
Your choice.

Anyway, I invite you to send comments in this blog about all information you have about toys. People (I, specially) may find it useful in finding good toys for our dearest children.

Thank you for your time.

Joy,
Questio

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for your post, i don't have kids yet, but I plan too. Good luck in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!
    I really like yours too! I'm always looking for more inforations about toys!
    Regards,
    www.adoletabrecho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog,
    oh thanks for
    visiting mine...

    ReplyDelete